Partnering with others
Schools, businesses, and communities may form partnerships to give young people better work and career opportunities. Everyone has a role in ensuring students are ready for the future of work. Governments, parents and carers, school leaders and teachers, employers, career practitioners and the youth sector can all contribute to this important task.
- help students prepare for work
- provide students with a business mentor
- provide students with hands-on learning opportunities
- allow teachers to design learning activities that connect classroom learning with real world experiences
- lead to better morale among teachers and the better use of resources within schools
- benefit business with improved staff morale, raise awareness of their industry and community recognition.
When partnerships flourish, everyone benefits.