Chocolate Packers weigh, wrap, seal and label chocolate products.
- obtains supplies of products and assembles bags, package folders and cartons
- packs containers and bags with products, and counts, weighs and measures amounts and adjusts quantities
- wraps protective material around products, seals bags and containers, and attaches pre-printed labels
- counts and places bags and packages onto trays and racks, and into shipping cartons
- records information such as numbers, weight, times and dates
- monitors the filling of containers and adjusts machines to maintain volume and seal quality
- checks the cleanliness and operation of machines, equipment and containers.