Dairy Products Makers operate machines and perform routine tasks to make and package milk, milk powder, yoghurt, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
- weighs, measures, mixes, and processes ingredients
- operates heating, chilling, freezing and pasteurising plant
- monitors product quality before packaging by inspecting, taking samples and adjusting treatment conditions when necessary
- cleans equipment, pumps, hoses, storage tanks, vessels and floors, and maintains infestation control programmes
- regulates speed of conveyors and associated equipment
- moves products from production lines into storage and shipping areas
- packages and bottles products.