Other Sales Representatives includes jobs like Sales Representative (Jewellery and Watches), Sales Representative (Musical Goods), and Sales Representative (Photographic Equipment and Supplies).
- promotes and sells the company's goods and services
- acquires and updates knowledge of employer's and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- uses directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective business clients
- visits clients and retail outlets to establish selling opportunities
- quotes prices and credit terms, records orders and arranges deliveries
- follows up clients and ensures satisfaction with goods and services and resolves any problems
- monitors clients' changing needs and competitor activity and reports on these developments to sales and marketing management
- prepares sales reports
- maintains and submits records of business expenses incurred
- provides direct service to customers to assist them in their purchasing and after sales needs
- may follow up clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services and resolve any problems
- may maintain records, perform reception duties and liaise with management.